Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Good morning lung butter aficionados! I have just rappelled down from the Energor step, completing two days in a row of the rare pre-coffee adventures very near the summit of Mt Kohler. Today is an exciting day as I should be able to do a little riding for only the second time since my crash. As you may know, I went for a little ride friday, but since then it has been raining all day everyday. The main reason for my excitement is that I will be able to continue trying to make contact with the Zambians in the woods by my house. I know they are still out there, and I intend to infiltrate their tribe, mate with their women, and find out more about their jenkem smuggling operation. I will also attempt to educate them on the finer points of jenkem brewing.

In the wake of my crash and the torrential rain we have had, I have had way to much time on my hands. I was inspired by the story of a man left for dead in the Death Zone on Everest to write about the death zone on Mt Kohler. During my research I discovered this article about celebrities who have perished in the Death Zone on Mt Kohler :Died atop Mt Kohler. I was compelled to leave a comment in the hopes of eventually hijacking this website, until the proprietor left a comment of his own. I have now shifted my focus to getting him to start commenting here. In a way, my new mission makes me like the Jenkem Jesus, slowly converting souls to the dark side.

Lately, I have been having some pretty terrible nightmares. Mostly consisting of images like this:

and, of course, this:

Hopefully it doesn't mean anything, but it sure looks like they are intent on fisting somebody. Hopefully this is not what happened to our friend Mr. Kleinman. It has been sometime since we have heard from him and I am beginning to fear the worst.

To leave your mind on an easy note, a song. This one adapted from Peter Rowan's Free Mexican Airforce.

In the Lusakan Mountains Zambians are pooping in fields
Where Lord Energor rides a horse that can still out run the wheel
High in the sky above, and clear out of sight
It's the free Zambian airforce flying tonight

Way up in Lusaka Chief Chisunka is cooling his heels
Remembering Energor gave us turds and balloons in the fields
But a criminal law that makes outlaws of those seeking light
Make the Free Zambian Airforce
Energor riding his white horse
The free Zambian Airforce is flying tonight

Flying so high aye aye ya ya ya heeee ha ha

How strange an innocent turd causes my lungs to burn
It sat in a bottle till the balloon top was nice and firm
Nothing can stop us, my vision is clearly in sight
And the free Zambian airforce is flying tonight

While we're huffing balloons federales are loading their guns
blowing smoke from their six shooters spilling our bottles for fun
jenkem gas bastards banditos of light
Make the free Zambian Airforce
Energor riding his white horse
The free Zambian Airforce is flying tonight

flying so high aye aye huh ack hack ack
The free Zambian Airforce is flying tonight!

Fuck you and may Energor bring you the peace that passes understanding,
Doctor


2 comments:

  1. Doctor, ive always considered you to be my ow personal jenkem Jesus. You regularly turn worthless sewage into hallucinogenic miracle mud. Energor created you, his only begotten son. The Unholy Trinity: Energor, Jenkem Jesus, and the holy gas.

    Praise Energor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your own
    Jenkem
    Jesus
    Someone who sniffs butt hairs, someone who cares
    your own
    jenkem
    jesus

    ReplyDelete